What we do
Travads is a domain marketplace that allows you to buy and sell premium domain names. They are not a domain registrar, so they do not actually register the domain name for you. They simply facilitate the sale of the domain name once you purchase on their platform.
Here are the steps involved in buying and selling a domain name on Travads:
1. Find a domain name that you want to buy. You can browse the Travads marketplace or use their search bar to find domain names that match your interest.
2. Make an offer on the domain name. You can offer a fixed price or a blind bid.
3. If your offer is accepted, you will need to pay for the domain name. Travads accepts payment through credit card, and bank transfer.
4. Once you have paid for the domain name, it will be transferred to your account and you go ahead to list it for resale at a premium price in your backend.
Click here to read Travads.com reviews
Here are some of the pros and cons of using Travads:
- • Wide selection of domain names
- • Easy to use interface
- • Competitive commission rates
- • Experienced team of domain experts
- • Some domain names may be overpriced
- • There is no guarantee that your domain name will sell fast
- • You may have to wait a while to find a buyer for your domain name