1. Travads is a domain marketplace that allows users to buy and sell domain names. They are not a domain registrar, so they do not actually register the domain name for you. They simply facilitate the sale of the domain name.
2. Travads claims to offer premium domain names at discounted prices. They also claim to have a team of experts who can help you sell your domain name for a profit.
3. Travads charges a commission on all sales. This commission can be as high as 35%.
4. Only purchase domain names from reputable sellers, like Travads, BrandBucket, SquadHelp, etc. Do your research before you buy a domain name. Make sure that the domain name is actually available and that the seller has a good reputation.
5. Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to use Travads is up to you. However, there is always a risk involved when buying and selling domain names.